Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Springs1, You Have Issues

Springs1 apparently likes food with her ranch dressing.
If some of you don't know, I am doing this blog for a school project; I will be graded on this. I have been posting away for weeks; true stories, funny pictures, and links to other articles that any server or bartender can relate to . I have actually enjoyed writing on this blog, until Springs1 started to comment on my latest post.
I have never heard anyone speak to another individual like this lady has spoken to me. She has called me stupid and a control freak, things that you just don't say to strangers. I've thought about filing harassment charges, but she isn't worth the trouble. No matter what I say to this lady, she doesn't quit. She is a bully. As the comments continually poured in, I became curious and decided to Google this bitch, and wouldn't you know, she has been causing trouble for bloggers for almost 10 years. Check it out for yourself, here is one article that made me giggle and ultimately made me feel much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment